skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Rain Rain go away,
Come another day.
3 weeks ago, I am still in bad mood.
Why?
The dark cloud still belong to me.
Everyday, day and night, wake up and before sleep,
I will try to find the answer.
Why you change?
What happen to you?
What you want to settle?
How are you?
What are you doing?
Are you start to do your future plan?
When you go for your trip?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Many question without answer.
Because I am not you.
Finally, my industrial training going the end.
BUT the end means that another start.
MY INDUSTRIAL TRAINING REPORT>>>>>
ok. try my best to do that.
But how i settle it with this kind of bad mood?
GOOD QUESTION AGAIN.
I dunno..
OR can you reply me and tell me.
OK?
Please?
Pray for it.
新的生活,新的挑战,新的故事。 每天都是新的一天,每天都是新的开始。 从零开始......
2013年11月18日星期一
Rain Please go away
Rain Rain go away,
Come another day.
3 weeks ago, I am still in bad mood.
Why?
The dark cloud still belong to me.
Everyday, day and night, wake up and before sleep,
I will try to find the answer.
Why you change?
What happen to you?
What you want to settle?
How are you?
What are you doing?
Are you start to do your future plan?
When you go for your trip?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Many question without answer.
Because I am not you.
Finally, my industrial training going the end.
BUT the end means that another start.
MY INDUSTRIAL TRAINING REPORT>>>>>
ok. try my best to do that.
But how i settle it with this kind of bad mood?
GOOD QUESTION AGAIN.
I dunno..
OR can you reply me and tell me.
OK?
Please?
Pray for it.

0 评论:
发表评论